Senior Mobile Developer
We’re a small SaaS startup based in the heart of the Copenhagen startup scene. We take pride in helping more than 300.000 users around the world keep a Mileage Logbook. No one likes to do mileage documentation - so we try to remove this trivial work and make our customers working life simpler while saving them time and money using our mobile app.
The Driversnote platform is based on a mobile app built in React Native and a web app & backend built in Ruby on Rails.
We’re very product-focused with a profound focus on continuously listening to and learning from our users, and are always trying to create an even better and more seamless experience for our customers - and we expect you to share this focus.
We’re bootstrapped, profitable and currently growing our team, so you’ll be an essential part of a small team at a very exciting stage.
Who are you?
You take pride in building software that is easy to use and write code that is easy to understand. You like complex challenges and take your time getting to the bottom of all aspects so you can find simple solutions that ensure the future of the codebase.
You’ll be responsible for the core of our business; location tracking and iBeacon/BLE monitoring on Android and iOS. In a way, you will get the role as “backend mobile developer”. Our app is built in React Native and uses Open Source native libraries for these most important features. We're however looking for someone with a native iOS/Android background to help us bridge the gap to React Native.
You should have:
- 5+ years experience with mobile development for Android and/or iOS
- A good knowledge of app lifecycles and background processes on both platforms
- Ability to take ownership in the process of building a feature from concept to release, working closely with the rest of the team to ensure a high-quality implementation
We would love if you:
- Have experience working with React Native and Redux or React for web.
- Have worked with location-based apps and tracking
- Have experience with iBeacons or other Bluetooth devices
- Have tried doing end-to-end testing in React Native
- Have insight into and maybe experience with in-app payments on both platforms.
What do we offer?
We have a relaxed work environment with a flat hierarchy, flexible work hours and we strongly believe that it should be fun to go to work.
You get to join a team of highly experienced entrepreneurs and tech people that help each other develop their skills and grow every day. We set aside dedicated resources for everyone to take courses, read books and go to conferences, staying up-to-date with the newest technologies and trends.
We’re located in the heart of Copenhagen, in Matrikel1, a cool new co-working space, where you can network and party with other startups and plenty of cool people.
How do you apply?
If you’re interested in this position, get in touch and tell us why you’re the one for us.
Share your work and share your thoughts. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Senior Mobile Developer”.
For further information, please contact Jonas Åradsson (+45) 40 99 26 36.