Digital Marketing Specialist
We’re a small SaaS startup based in the heart of the Copenhagen startup scene. We take pride in helping more than 300.000 users around the world keep a Mileage Logbook. No one likes to do mileage documentation - so we try to remove this trivial work and make our customers working life simpler while saving them time and money using our mobile app.
We’re bootstrapped, profitable and currently growing our team, so you’ll be an essential part of a small team at a very exciting stage.
Who are you?
You’ll be responsible for developing, testing and scaling user acquisition initiatives across all digital channels and markets. You’ll be bringing in more (relevant) users, but also to optimize the rest of the funnel; onboarding, engagement and retention - ensuring high ROI and happy users.
- Organic Search Marketing (ASO & SEO): From keyword analysis, setting and following up on targets, to planning and executing.
- Setting up and optimizing online advertising campaigns (Apple Search Ads, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc).
- Put in place a system for measuring, reporting, and optimizing growth metrics.
- Run experiments, analyse data and research to develop insights that reveal growth opportunities.
- Working with the rest of the team to drive user activation and retention, by improving the customer journey, implementing email campaigns, in-app notifications etc.
- Have experience doing organic search marketing (SEO or ASO) and/or online advertising (Facebook, AdWords etc).
- Be analytical, structured and committed to a metrics-driven approach.
- Have experience in analytics, A/B, and multivariate testing.
- Be fluent in English and have excellent communication/writing skills; you get a message across in just a few sentences.
- Be motivated to join a young, dedicated and hard-working team.
We would love if you:
- Are experienced with marketing automation, email marketing or social media marketing.
- Know a bit of HTML/CSS.
- Are interested in behavioral economics, user experience design, the jobs-to-be-done theory or the like.
What do we offer?
We have a relaxed work environment with a flat hierarchy, flexible work hours and we strongly believe that it should be fun to go to work.
You get to join a team of highly experienced entrepreneurs and tech people that help each other develop their skills and grow every day. We set aside dedicated resources for everyone to take courses, read books and go to conferences, staying up-to-date with the newest technologies and trends.
We’re located in the heart of Copenhagen, in Matrikel1, a cool new co-working space, where you can network and party with other startups and plenty of cool people.
How do you apply?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Digital Marketing Specialist”. Tell us why you’re the one for us and share your work and thoughts. Please include a one-page bio and 3 examples of campaigns you have run and results you have achieved (the more detailed metrics, the better).
For further information, please contact Martin Poulsen (+45) 21 64 43 14 or Jakob Bech (+45) 29 60 97 30.