Sorry, this position has been filled
Unfortunately, the job you searched for is no longer vacant. However, we are always pleased to receive unsolicited applications and we may still have the right position for you within our organization.
Support & Communication Specialist
Hi there! We’re Driversnote, a small SaaS startup based in the heart of the Copenhagen startup scene. We take pride in helping more than 350.000 users worldwide keep a Mileage Logbook. No one likes to do mileage documentation - so we try to remove this trivial work and make our customers working life simpler while saving them time and money.
We’re full speed ahead building out our services across different countries. We have a lot of work ahead of us and are therefore in need of a talented and friendly customer supporter and communicator. We’re currently growing our team so you’ll get the chance to become an essential part of a small team at a very exciting stage.
Our primary markets are English speaking; US, Canada, Australia and UK - while only around 5% of our users are from Denmark. So we’re aiming to build an international team to serve our customers from around the world.
As our Support and Communication specialist you’ll be a part of a small but mighty team and will be working closely with the entire team. We’re looking for a passionate Support and Communication specialist to help us take care of our customers and give them the best possible experience with Driversnote.
You should be able to take the lead on support & communication tasks e.g. related to our Help Center. You are confident in working with data and clearly articulate your insights and ideas to other team members.
- Answering user questions and advising customers how best to use our product quickly and with a friendly tone (primarily per mail).
- Proactively making help even easier to come by, and anticipating the needs and questions of our customers before they have them. By improving our communication on our help center, our website, in the apps, e-mails etc.
- Collecting and synthesizing customer insights; being the voice of the customer to help your teammates become better marketers, designers and builders.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English (on a native level) and have excellent clear written communication skills; you get a message across in just a few sentences.
- Have experience with customer service and have a genuine desire to help people in a friendly, empathetic and patient manner.
- Be quite tech-savvy; curious and motivated to gain a deep understanding of how our product works - inside and out.
- Have experience writing clear and friendly consumer-facing copy for web, emails, marketing etc
- Be able to manage your own time while being a team player with a systematic approach who can juggle multiple projects at the same time.
It would be nice if you:
- Have experience in supporting software, onboarding customers, collecting customer feedback, making sales etc.
- Are flexible with your hours to better cater to our customers in other time zones.
- Know a bit about accounting, handling reimbursements, etc.
- A lot of responsibility and influence - you’ll be a key player in developing and shaping the future of Driversnote’s communication and services.
- Join a team of highly experienced entrepreneurs and tech people that help each other develop their skills and grow every day.
- A relaxed work environment, in a flat hierarchy, with flexible work hours.
- We’re located in the heart of Copenhagen, in Matrikel1, a cool new co-working space, where you can network with other startups and plenty of cool people.
- Great lunch every day cooked by Matrikel1’s in-house chefs.
How to apply
Interested? Get in touch and tell us why you’re the one for us. Share your work and share your thoughts. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Support & Communication Specialist”.
For further information, please contact Martin Poulsen (+45) 21 64 43 14 or Jakob Bech (+45) 29 60 97 30.