Driversnote launches team mileage solution - Driversnote Teams
We're excited to officially announce the launch of our very own team mileage tracking solution, Driversnote Teams. Available to users around the world, Driversnote Teams builds on the same functionality that you know and love for iOS, Android, and the web, adding functionality to reduce workload through the entire mileage reimbursement process.
Driversnote CEO and Co-Founder, Martin Poulsen, had this to say: “A common request from our users in recent months - both drivers and business owners - has been an environment where mileage reports can be created, sent, reviewed, and approved without any complicated steps. Driversnote Teams is the result of significant development work, and the early response to its launch has been exceptional.”
We've designed Driversnote Teams to simplify the process of business mileage reimbursement, and the early feedback from you - our customers - has been excitement. Within the mileage reimbursement process, there are three primary roles, all of which are included in Driversnote Teams:
- Team administrators can assign roles as required, allowing drivers to easily submit mileage reports to their approvers - whether that’s their line manager, the finance team, or directly to the accountant.
- The process for drivers is even easier when they use the Driversnote iBeacon, allowing them to automatically track all of their driving and never forget to log a trip again. Trips are quickly reviewed and classified as business or personal in the Trip Inbox, after which the completed mileage report can be shared with approvers at the click of a button without needing to leave the app.
- Approvers also benefit from the new Teams interface - they can now approve or reject mileage reimbursement claims in seconds, and with all reports being sent in the same format, reviewing mileage reports can be managed much faster than before.
Driversnote Teams makes the mileage reimbursement process simpler and faster for all involved - saving time and money for businesses and employees alike.
Learn more about Driversnote Teams' team mileage tracking solution today.
- HMRC Travel Expenses Guidelines
- Employer’s Guide To Car Allowance and Company Cars
- Mileage Claim Calculator for The UK
Automate your logbook
Welcome to our guide on mileage claims and reimbursement in the UK. This guide will walk you through the rules that apply to your situation
This article offers an overview of what you need to know, if you seek tax relief or reimbursement for travel expenses for employers, employees and sole-traders.
Find out the Pros and Cons of car allowances and company cars in the UK to determine which benefit will be better for your business in 2023.